Make-A-Wish grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy.
• Make-A-Wish has granted more than 285,000 wishes in the U.S. and its territories since our inception in 1980.
• More than 33,000 volunteers across the U.S. and its territories help us grant thousands of wishes each year.
• Last year, Make-A-Wish granted more than 15,300 wishes throughout the U.S. and its territories.
• Make-A-Wish serves communities in the U.S. and its territories through 62 chapters nationwide.
• With the help of generous donors and tens of thousands of volunteers, a wish is granted every 34 minutes, on average, somewhere in the U.S. and its territories.