TUTITION GIVEAWAY FOR MAKE-A-WISH
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. PRIZES: Two (2) free months of tuition at a participating TLE Center in which the entrant’s child is enrolled. One prize winner will be randomly selected from all entries nationwide during each week of April 2023.
Limit one prize per TLE family or household. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
2. HOW TO ENTER: To enter to win, you must make a minimum $75 donation on the website www.TLELetsGrantWishes.com or create a fundraising page for your child on www.TLELetsGrantWishes.com, and then raise at least $75.00 via such fundraising page. All eligible Entrants will be entered into one of four (4) random drawings to occur once per week during the month of April 2023. Alternatively, to enter to win, on a piece of 3” x 5” paper, print your name and complete address (no P.O. Boxes), e-mail address, and date of birth. Mail to: Let’s Grant Wishes, c/o The Learning Experience Corp., 210 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied entries accepted. Entries become the property of sponsor and will not be returned. Entries must be received between April 1, 2023, when the promotion begins, and April 30, 2023, when the promotion ends. Any entries not received or postmarked during this time-period will be disregarded.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to parents/guardians of any child currently attending any participating TLE Center who are residents of the 50 United States or D.C., and are 21 years of age and older as of April 1, 2023, except for: (a) employees of Sponsor, its affiliates or subsidiaries, (b) employees of any organizations directly involved with this promotion, (c) immediate family members or persons living in the same household as the persons identified in (a) or (b) above. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters relating to this promotion. Void where prohibited or restricted by law
4. DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about April 30, 2023 by Sponsor. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner[s] will be notified by phone or e-mail and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release or other required documentation within 14 days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By participating in this promotion, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. By participating in this promotion, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this promotion or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the promotion, or announcement of the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this promotion in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All federal and state laws apply. Total value of all (4) awarded prizes will not exceed $20,000.
5. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Delaware, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this promotion and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Broward County, Florida.
6. WINNERS LIST: For the names of all prize winners, available after May 10, 2023 , send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to: Let’s Grant Wishes, c/o The Learning Experience Corp., 210 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441.
7. Sponsor: The Learning Experience Corp., 210 Hillsboro Technology Drive, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441
8. Arbitration Agreement and Waiver of Certain Rights
THIS SECTION LIMITS CERTAIN RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO MAINTAIN A COURT ACTION, THE RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, THE RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN ANY FORM OF CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE CLAIM, THE RIGHT TO ENGAGE IN DISCOVERY EXCEPT AS PROVIDED IN AAA RULES, AND THE RIGHT TO CERTAIN REMEDIES AND FORMS OF RELIEF. OTHER RIGHTS THAT YOU OR SPONSOR WOULD HAVE IN COURT ALSO MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ARBITRATION.
Entrants and Sponsor agree that we will resolve any disputes between the parties through binding and final arbitration instead of through court proceedings. Entrants and Sponsor hereby waive any right to a jury trial of any Claim. All controversies, claims, counterclaims, or other disputes arising between Entrants and Sponsor relating to this Agreement (each a "Claim") shall be submitted for binding arbitration in accordance with the Rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA Rules"). The arbitration will be heard and determined by a single arbitrator. The arbitrator's decision in any such arbitration will be final and binding upon the parties and may be enforced in any court of competent jurisdiction. The parties agree that the arbitration will be kept confidential and that the existence of the proceeding and any element of it (including, without limitation, any pleadings, briefs or other documents submitted or exchanged and any testimony or other oral entries and awards) will not be disclosed beyond the arbitration proceedings, except as may lawfully be required in judicial proceedings relating to the arbitration or by applicable disclosure rules and regulations of securities regulatory authorities or other governmental agencies.
If Entrants demonstrate that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the administrative costs and arbitrator's fees required for the arbitration, as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the cost of the arbitration from being prohibitive. In the final award, the arbitrator may apportion the costs of arbitration and the compensation of the arbitrator among the parties in such amounts as the arbitrator deems appropriate. This arbitration agreement does not preclude Entrants or Sponsor from seeking action by federal, state, or local government agencies. Entrants and Sponsor also have the right to bring qualifying claims in small claims court. In addition, Entrants and Sponsor retain the right to apply to any court of competent jurisdiction for provisional relief, including pre-arbitral attachments or preliminary injunctions, and any such request shall not be deemed incompatible with these Rules, nor a waiver of the right to have disputes submitted to arbitration as provided in these Rules.
Neither Entrants nor Sponsor may act as a class representative or private attorney general, nor participate as a member of a class of claimants, with respect to any Claim. Claims may not be arbitrated on a class or representative basis. The arbitrator can decide only Entrants’ and/or Sponsor’s individual Claims. The arbitrator may not consolidate or join the claims of other persons or parties who may be similarly situated.
If any provision of this section is found to be invalid or unenforceable, then that specific provision shall be of no force and effect and shall be severed, but the remainder of this section shall continue in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of this Dispute Resolution and Governing Law section of these Rules will be effective or enforceable unless recorded in a writing signed by the party waiving such a right or requirement. Such a waiver shall not waive or affect any other portion of these Rules. This section of these Rules will survive the termination of Entrants’ relationship with Sponsor.