Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Our vision is to grant the wish of every eligible child.
- Since 1984, we have granted more than 11,000 wishes to Michigan children.
- An estimated 800 Michigan children will be diagnosed with a critical illness this year alone.
- An eligible wish child must be referred between the ages of 2½ and 18 and live in Michigan.
- Funds donated to Make-A-Wish Michigan stay in Michigan to grant the wishes of local kids.
- A Wish Impact Study found that 91 percent of parents believe the wish experience gave their child a better chance of surviving their critical illness.
- Our 2023 goal is to grant 475 wishes. More wishes than ever before!
For information about Make-A-Wish Michigan, visit https://michigan.wish.org.
Visit Make-A-Wish Michigan at michigan.wish.org to learn more.