Walk Day Details
Walk With Me. Wish With Me.
The 8th Annual Fields Auto Group Walk For Wishes® Presented by W.W. Gay Mechanical Contractor, Inc. is a Make-A-Wish® Central & Northern Florida fundraiser that celebrates the wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends. Join us at the Seawalk Pavilion for a 1 mile beach walk.
A wish experience can truly change a child's life, and you can help.
Event Date: April 28, 2023
Event Location: Seawalk Pavilion — 75 1st St N Jacksonville, FL 32250
Event Schedule: Registration begins at 5:30pm
Registration fees: $25 at New Registration Tent
Know Before You Go
- Our walk is 1 mile long on the beach, so don't forget your walking shoes!
- Parking is first-come, first-serve public parking. See parking map below for parking options.
- If you reach the fundraising milestones, you will receive prizes that are available for pick up at the prize tent during the event.
- It's not too late to win! Fundraising for our top prizes will continue to be counted until 6:30pm during the event.
- Still have friends that want to join? They can register online up until 5:00pm the day-of or register on-site at the New Registrations Tent.
- Complimentary food and beverages are provided to registered participants.