Walk Day Details
We Walk so they can Wish.
Walk For Wishes® is a Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
By participating, you can help bring the life-changing impact of a wish to children in your community who are battling critical illnesses.
A wish experience can truly change a child's life, and you can help.
Event Date: June 2, 2023
Event Location: Esther Simplot Park - 3206 W Pleasanton Ave, Boise, ID 83702 - Center Pavilion
- 4:30 PM Wish Alumni Ice Cream Social
- Let us know you're coming by registering here
- 5:00 PM Registration & Activities Open
- Stop by the registration area if...
- You have cash or check donations to drop off or you would like to make an additional credit card contribution.
- You have people in your group who have not pre-registered online and therefore, need to sign a waiver.
- You have raised $100 or more and you need to pick up a t-shirt.
- You are a wish child/family and need to pick up your free t-shirt.
- 6:00 PM Walk Start
- The walk is 1 mile in length and the path is completely paved (different than past years).
- Dogs are allowed but must be on a leash at all times.
- 6:30 PM Live Performance by Thomas Paul & Canon Fodder
- Bring your lawn chairs or blankets and join us after the walk!
- 8:00 PM Activities Close
- Kids Zone with face painting, games, coloring, and inflatables.
- Food Trucks: Gyroshack, Bochi Bochi, Negranti Creamery
- Live Music from Thomas Paul & Canon Fodder
Registration fees: There is no registration fee, though we ask participants to raise $100 or more to help us grant wishes to more Idaho wish kids.
T-shirt Information: Participants who raise $100 or more, and all wish families, will earn a 2023 Walk For Wishes t-shirt, available for pick up at event registration.