Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
• Make-A-Wish has granted more than 330,000 wishes in the U.S. and its territories since our inception in 1980.
• Nearly 34,000 volunteers across the U.S. and its territories help us grant thousands of wishes each year.
• Last year, Make-A-Wish granted more than 15,800 wishes throughout the U.S. and its territories.
• Make-A-Wish serves every community in the United States and its territories through 60 chapters nationwide.
• With the help of generous donors and tens of thousands of volunteers, a wish is granted every 33 minutes, on average, somewhere in the U.S. and its territories.
Visit Make-A-Wish America at http://www.wish.org to learn more.
For information about Central and Western North Carolina, visit https://nc.wish.org.