Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses. Our vision is to grant the wish of every eligible child.
- Since 1984, Make-A-Wish Michigan has granted more than 10,500 wishes for Michigan kids.
- An estimated 800 Michigan children will be diagnosed with a critical illness this year alone.
- Funds raised in Michigan help grant local wishes.
- Research shows that children who have wishes granted can build the physical and emotional strength they need to fight a critical illness.
- When a wish is granted, a child replaces fear with confidence, sadness with joy, and anxiety with hope.
For information about Make-A-Wish Michigan, visit https://michigan.wish.org.