Walk Day Details
Walk With Me. Wish With Me.
Walk For Wishes® is a nationwide Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the more than 500,000 wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
By participating in one of the many walks held throughout the country, you can help bring the life-changing impact of a wish to children in your community who are battling critical illnesses.
A wish experience can truly change a child's life, and you can help.
Event Date: March, 10, 2022
Event Location: Lake Eola Park — 512 E. Washington St. Orlando, FL 32801
Event Format: Both in-person and virtual participation options are available
- 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm - Sponsor/Vendor Setup
- 5:00 pm - Registration Opens
- 6:00 pm - Program Begins
- 6:30 pm - Lap Around Lake Eola
- 7:00 pm - Fundraising Prize Announcements
- 8:00 pm - Event Concludes
Registration fees: $20 for adults, $10 for youth. Adult registration will increase to $25 at the event.
Tshirt information: Fundraise $100 to earn an event t-shirt.
Fundraising incentives: Participants can earn great Make-A-Wish prizes at the following fundraising levels:
- $50 - Publix Gift Card
- $100 - Walk For Wishes T-Shirt
- $150 - Starting at $150, you will receive a Macy's gift card for 10% of your fundraising total (up to a $100 gift card). Example: If you fundraise $200, you will recieve a $20 gift card.
- The distance for one lap around Lake Eola is 1 mile.
- The entrance to the event is located off of N Eola Dr. between E Washington St. and E Central Blvd.
- Food and beverages will be provided by Lazy Moon, Canteen, Gringos Locos, Sonny's BBQ, World of Beer, Dolce, and Krispy Kreme.
- Parking is available around Lake Eola Park. Click here to download a map with some of the parking options.
- Are pets allowed at this event? Absolutely!
- The event will take place rain or shine, so be sure to check the forecast before you come!