Walk Day Details
Walk With Me. Wish With Me.
Walk For Wishes® is a nationwide Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the more than 500,000 wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
By participating in one of Illinois' pop-up walk celebrations or making the walk your own in your neighborhood, you can help bring the life-changing impact of a wish to children in your community who are battling critical illnesses.
A wish experience can truly change a child's life, and you can help.
Learn more on how you can set up a fundraiser at a local Panera Bread here: https://mawfi.formstack.com/forms/panera_fundraising_nights
Event Date: October 17, 2021
Event Location: Presented by Trusted Choice — , IL
Event Schedule: Walk: 9 AM
Registration fees: $0
T-shirt information: Individuals who raise at least $100 will receive the Walk for Wishes t-shirt! (Raise $100 by September 27, 2021 to receive your t-shirt by Walk Day. Those who raise $100 after this date will receive their shirt after Walk Day)
Additional Details: RSVP TODAY HERE
In-person Walk Day locations:
- Champaign, IL | Hessel Park
- Chicago, IL | Montrose Harbor, Grove 16
- Elk Grove Village, IL | Busse Woods, Grove 28
- Harvard, IL | Milky Way Park
- Metro East | Glazebrook Park, Godfrey, IL
- Moline, IL | Illiniwek Forest Preserve Pavilion
- Rockford, IL | Rock Valley College
- Springfield, IL | Southern View Community Park East pavilion
- If you do not see a location nearby or you are unable to join us in-person, please join us by walking in your own neighborhood! Share photos with us!
Register today to start fundraising early whether you plan to join us at a pop-up celebration or walk on your own.