Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
- Make-A-Wish has granted more than 330,000 wishes in the U.S. and its territories since our inception in 1980.
- Nearly 34,000 volunteers across the U.S. and its territories help us grant thousands of wishes each year.
- Last year, Make-A-Wish granted more than 15,800 wishes throughout the U.S. and its territories
- Make-A-Wish serves every community in the United States and its territories through 60 chapters nationwide.
- A wish is granted every 33 minutes, on average, somewhere in the U.S. and its territories.
For information about Make-A-Wish Georgia, visit https:\\georgia.wish.org.
Visit Make-A-Wish America at www.wish.org to learn more.