Together, we create life-changing wishes for children with critical illnesses.
• Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire has granted more than 7,000 wishes to local children in our counties of Orange, San Bernadino, and Riverside since our inception in 1983.
• Over 7,000 volunteers help us grant hundreds of wishes each year.
• Last year, our local chapter of Make-A-Wish granted 360 wishes.
• Make-A-Wish serves every community in the United States and its territories through 60 chapters nationwide.
• With the help of generous donors and tens of thousands of volunteers, a wish is granted every 34 minutes, on average, somewhere in the U.S. and its territories.
For information about Make-A-Wish Orange County and the Inland Empire, visit https://ocie.wish.org/.