Alaska Airlines has generously donated 2 roundtrip main cabin tickets on Alaska Airlines. These tickets were provided to Make-A-Wish San Diego for fundraising purposes and we are thrilled to share them with the Trailblaze Challenge family! This opportunity is open to hikers and donors. Please read through the guidelines below and contact Katie Wood, Director of Special Events, email@example.com with any questions.
All donors who contribute $100 or more (via mail or fax) can choose to opt-in to the Trailblaze Challenge San Diego opportunity drawing. Due to California raffle laws, qualifying donations cannot be made online.
RAFFLE DATES: April 19 - May 31, 2021.
How To Enter:
- Please complete the attached Mail-In Donation Form with legible and accurate information.
- Payment methods include check, cash or credit card. *Please see note on raffle laws below*
- Select the number of raffle tickets you'd like to purchase.
- Under "My gift is in support of Hiker/Team" write in the name of the hiker or team you’d like your donation to benefit.
- Mail the form and payment method to:
Make-A-Wish San Diego
2440 Hotel Circle N. Suite 200
San Diego, CA 92108
- Or fax the form to 858-707-9480.
- All entries must be received by May 31, 2021 and the winner will be announced on Tuesday, June 1, 2021.
*Due to California raffle laws, qualifying donations cannot be made online. We can accept the form and payment via mail or fax.Restrictions:
Transportation is valid on Alaska Airlines and no blackout dates applied. Each coach ticket is valued at $1250. Vouchers need to be ticketed prior to their expiration date printed on the voucher (May 2022) but travel can take place up to one year after that date.
The raffle is open to any individual who is 18 years of age or older and a U.S. resident at the time of ticket purchase. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The raffle is void where prohibited or restricted by law.