**Drawing is now CLOSED 7/19/21 12:00pm CST**
Congratulations to Nick Packard!
Donations are still welcome to help grant wishes to children like Braedon.
Thank you to everyone who participated.
The Young Wishmakers of Wisconsin are offering you the opportunity to win two tickets to Game 6 of the NBA Finals to cheer on the Bucks as we take on the Phoenix Suns! Your generous support for the Game 4 tickets helped raised more than $12,000 to grant Adelyn's wish for a camper. Let's do it again, and raise enough to grant Braedon's wish!
- Game 6 is Tuesday, July 20th at 8pm CST.
- For a suggested donation of $20 you will receive 1 entry into the drawing (for two tickets to the game).
- Drawing will take place at 12pm Noon on Monday, July 19th.
- Winner will be contacted by the organizer and tickets will be transferred to the winner the morning of Tuesday, July 20th.
- Tickets cannot be resold.
All funds raised will go toward granting Braedon's wish. Braedon is a 14-year-old from Sussex who is living with a nervous system disease. He likes playing video games, going for walk, hiking and kayaking. Braedon wishes to have a basement makeover and through your support we can make his wish come true!
Thank you for your support and GO BUCKS!