There is much more to explore and discover, even in our own 'backyards.' And walking is one of the best ways to do it. The inspiration, vision, mission, and goals of #WalkingBoston - 'A Marathon in Every Boston Neighborhood':
- Explore and showcase Boston’s neighborhoods by walking deep into every one of them, discovering hidden gems and the real ‘heart and soul’ of each neighborhood. I’ll be sharing pics and experiences along the way while raising money for local Boston area non-profit, Make-A-Wish Massachusetts & RI.
- Raise awareness and funding for my Server Not Servant book in progress advocating for service industry workers and ‘service’ to our fellow humans. #WalkingBoston will also inspire content for the book. Walking is very conducive to creative thinking, inspiration, and action.
- Promote and support local Boston independent, Mom & Pop, neighborhood restaurants and small businesses.
- Walking with and meeting great people along the way. All are welcome to join a portion, or all of the walks. Follow servernotservant.com for the schedule.
- Learning more about Boston neighborhoods and enjoying the discovery and adventures along the way.
- The physical and mental health benefits of walking.
- I'm grateful for your donation and support. Please consider sharing this link with your network. Thank you.