Benefiting Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida
Walk For Wishes® is a nationwide Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the more than 315,000 wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
Make-A-Wish® Southern Florida has announced that we will be hosting our 12th Annual Walk For Wishes® 5K Walk/Run VIRTUALLY from February 19-21, 2021 to support children with critical illness in our local community. With this race you have the option to walk or run through the SplitSecond timing app that you will receive once you register.
- A virtual race bib
- Certified 5K run through RaceJoy app
- Finisher medial (for the first 500 registrations)
- T-Shirt (if registered by February 1st)
- Hand Sanitizer
- Mask and more!
*While Supplies Last
- Register. Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team.
- Fundraise. Tell people why you are supporting Make-A-Wish and ask for their support. Make it personal to make it powerful.
- Walk. See the Make-A-Wish mission come to life and celebrate your fundraising success on Walk Day.
Celine wished to play the ukulele in Hawaii. Read more of Celine's story
Taylor wished to be a singer Read more of Taylor's story