Benefiting Make-A-Wish Illinois®
Walk For Wishes® is a nationwide Make-A-Wish® fundraiser that celebrates the more than 330,000 wishes that have already been granted, while raising funds for future wishes. It's a family-friendly event powered by wish families, volunteers, companies, donors and friends.
Be A Walk Star for Make-A-Wish this Fall. Fall is a season of rich traditions with family fun. This year is different and Make-A-Wish Illinois is here to help you, your friends, family and organizations have fun, be safe and make wishes come true for children with critical illnesses.
That’s right, we’re still walking! Wherever you are between October 16 through October 25, 2020 we invite you to lace up your shoes and WALK so local children can WISH.
Wishes give children renewed energy and strength, brings families closer together, and unite entire communities. New wish children continue to qualify for wishes every day. We anticipate granting an unprecedented number of wishes as soon as it is safe for everyone to travel and gather together.
A note about event t-shirts: CLICK HERE to view this year's event t-shirt! Participants who raise at least $100 will earn the shirt! To receive the t-shirt prior to the Walk (10/16-10/25) raise $100 by September 24th. After this date, shirts will be mailed out post walk.
- REGISTER. Sign up today and invite friends, family and colleagues to join your team.
- WALK between October 16th-October 25th. Pick a date!
- WEAR your star pin (mailed upon registration).
- BE a WALK STAR!
- INSPIRE others by sharing your story (donate or share a photo or video while on your walk).
- ENGAGE with your local Make-A-Wish community through family focused opportunities in your area. To see more information, please visit: Make-A-Wish Illinois Facebook
Celine wished to play the ukulele in Hawaii. Read more of Celine's story
Taylor wished to be a singer Read more of Taylor's story