Wed 07 Jun 2023 12:54:30 AM CDT: This site is about to be upgraded to a new software release. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Benefits of membership
- Great satisfaction. You will know you are helping wishes come true every month.
- Convenience. When you participate, your gift will be transferred and will appear each month on your credit card or checking account statement.
- Flexibility. If for any reason you wish to increase, decrease or suspend your gifts, just call (800) 722-9474, ext. 3312, and we will gladly accommodate you.
- Reduced paperwork and overhead expenses. Automatic monthly payments mean more of your donation goes to granting wishes.
- Make-A-Wish calendar. You will receive a year of inspiring photos to warm your heart.
- Periodic updates. You'll get ongoing new stories and information via mail or email.
What is a card security code?
The Card Security Code (CSC) is a 3- or 4-digit number printed on your credit card. It provides added security when you use your card on the Internet or over the phone. The number appears only on the card itself, not on receipts or statements.
We ask for the CSC when you enter your payment information. This helps ensure that anyone making a donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation has the card in his or her possession and is not using a stolen credit card number.
For Visa, Mastercard and Discover cards
Turn the card over and look at the signature box. You will find either the entire 16-digit credit card number or just the last 4 digits, followed by the 3-digit CSC.
For American Express cards
The CSC is always located above the account number on the face of the card, sometimes on the left side and sometimes on the right. Note: Some American Express cards have a 4-digit number below the account number. This is not the CSC.